Grantronics - Microcontroller Electronics
- A complete Electronics Design service.
- Some simple projects using the Atmel 89C2051
- Christmas Star project Nov-98 issue SCM.
- Heart project was published in the May-99 issue of SCM
- Christmas Tree project was published in the Nov-99 issue SCM
GMC75X Credit Card Microcontroller
Ideal for those small jobs where a standard embedded controller can't be justified. The GMC75X is like a "BASIC Stamp" except that you can program the module in 'C' using C-FLEA and a download cable. Alternatively, use 8051 assembler.
"In the early 1980's, products were designed using the Zilog Z80 micro-processor. These ranged from a simple sequence controller to one of the world's first all digital DC motor controllers. Single and 3-phase 240Vac and 415Vac fully regenerative models were developed. Some are still running today! A common application area was paper and film conversion machinery."
Grantronics Pty Ltd,
PO Box 275, Wentworthville. NSW. 2145. Australia.